Monday, July 4, 2011

Mother's Day Present




It's late, but I thought I would share a Mother's Day gift, I made for my mom this year. The picture inside is my grandparents' wedding photo that I printed on ivory canvas and framed with what was once a stark white frame from Craft Warehouse. I painted a patina green (Eco Green Crafts...LOVE this paint!) to match the Bo Bunny paper (I can't remember the line, but it was from the Christmas collection) and covered the green with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint. The lace was glimmer misted to match the peach i am roses flower and the butterfly is from Blue Moon's Lost and Found collection. I alcohol inked it with copper mixative so it matched the copper brads and metal photo corners. I did the same with the key and locket charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment